Procurement & Supply Chain - Category Manager jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Category Manager jobs
- Southern Suburbs PerthPermanentAU$110,000 - AU$120,000
Permanent opportunity for a candidate with a mechanical engineering background with procurement experience to work for a leading business in the southern suburbs of Perth.
- Permanent Position
- South of the River
With the improving Perth market, we are seeing an increase in demand for Procurement and Contract Specialist roles.
Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$45 - AU$50 per hour (AU$93,593 - AU$103,992)
- Multiple opportunities available
- Competitive rates
A local company which operates within the business services industry is looking for someone to move from a sourcing to a category management position.
- Support the business enablement of the procurement framework, policy, processes and procedures.
- Opportunity within the category management space.
- $45 per hour + super.
- Support the business enablement of the procurement framework, policy, processes
- Opportunity to move into the category management space
Listed financial services company with expanding operations.
3 month contract for an Interim Category Manager in FM.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Interim FM Cateogry Manager
- Immediate start. 3 month contract. CBD location.
Coming into a revamped procurement function with the scope to really take ownership of the role, your first plan of attack will be to setup and formally develop category strategies for the business nationally. In collaboration with the Head of Procurement you will look to grow and strengthen the brand of procurement across the company and ensure the team continually strives for highly commercial outcomes.
Northern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Newly created position
- National FMCG Business
This is a newly created role with a National FMCG organisation located in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
- Competitive Salary
- Newly created role
Newly created contract assignment to support a major project. 6 month initial term with a possibility for extension.
- 6 Month Initial Contract
- Immediate Start
Due to continued growth and strategic change the opportunity for an exceptional senior category manager has arisen. The is required to add immense value and development to the overall procurement framework.
- Catergory Manager - Indirect Procurement
- Permenent Role - Large Regional Organisation