Procurement & Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Indirect Procurement jobs
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an up and coming yet established procurement professional to join a national business that is the benchmark of their industry. Utilising your strong exposure to corporate and professional service spend categories whilst adopting a highly agile approach to your work, you will engage with internal stakeholders to gain buy in and develop long term category strategies.
- National Brand
- Extrememly Competitive Remuneration Package
- Best practice procurement - great opportunity to advance your career in Procurement
- Procurement Specialist - IT
- CBD location
- Immediate start
Our client is looking to take on multiple resources within their Procurement team with the aim of improving the delivery and efficiency of key categories within the Marketing and Professional Services space.
They require strong Procurement candidates with exceptional stakeholder engagement, negotiation and strategic sourcing experience. These Procurement contractors will be focussed on specific projects within core categories for the business.
- Senior Procurement Specialists - Multiple temporary contracts
- Marketing and Professional Services categories