Procurement & Supply Chain - Purchasing Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Purchasing Manager jobs
- Western Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Procurement Lead - 2 month contract. Immediate start.
- 2 month contract
- Competitive package and immediate start
* Services industry company with impeccable reputation.
* Procurement Processes expert with a few years of experience utilizing Oracle Procurement systems.
* 3 month contract, CBD location.
* Immediate start.
KeysboroughPermanentAU$90,000 - AU$100,000
- Procurement Expert - Oracle Advanced Suite.
- 3 months contract. Immediate start.
Opportunity for a talented purchasing professional to join a subsidiary of a listed Australian company to act as the business lead for raw material procurement.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Subsidiary of a ASX listed business
Develops and implements strategic and tactical programmes to manage an assigned group of suppliers to optimise supplier expectations, along with building and maximising the supplier relationship. Provides and communicates Supply Chain solutions to meet customer needs whilst maximising business outcomes. Key customers include Customers, Suppliers, Marketing, Restaurants, Franchisees, Distribution Centre and Business Planning.
- Purchasing Manager - Food
- Competitive Package + Career Development