Property - Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
My client is a large state owned corporation located in a convenient Western Sydney location who is currently looking to recruit for a Project Manager to work as part of a team to manage their disposals Program. Reporting to the Disposals Team Leader and working within a small team, you will provide property expertise and project management for the planning and technical aspects of property rezoning, subdivision and disposals.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$100,000 - AU$150,000
- 12 months contract - Project Manager (Disposals)
- Immediate start available
My client is looking for a Real Estate Investment Analyst that has a strong background in real estate, providing quantitative and qualitative market analysis, ability to conduct solid feasibility analysis, run cash flow models, and assist in negotiating deals and structuring finance.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$130,000 - AU$190,000
- Private funds management business covering the APAC market
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in Capital Markets capacity
To be successful in this role you must have at least 8 years plus of working experience in an Investment or Acquisitions role and have a strong focus on feasibility's, ability to conduct feasibility analysis, run cash flow models, negotiate deals and structure the finance.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$10,000 - AU$70,000
- Lead & manage all negotiations for a top tier developer
- Must have 8yrs+ experience in development, acquisitions or agency investments
To be successful in this role you must have at least 2 years of working experience in a ADM role and have a strong focus on feasibilities or have the financial acumen to conduct feasibility studies and run cash flow models.
- Top tier private developer seeking to bring on an Acquisitions ADM
- Focus on all property asset classes - resi, retial, commercial