Property - Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
- Sydney CBDPermanent
This is a newly created Acquisitions Manager position working with a market leading developer within the residential and commercial sectors who has experienced a high period growth. As the Acquisitions Manager you will be responsible for the end to end process of acquisition including sites with residential rezoning and redeveloping potential, running feasibility models and developing and maintaining relationships with investors and agents.
Melbourne CBDPermanentAU$150,000 - AU$220,000
- Rapidly expanding company
- Acquisitions Manager position for a large developer.
Work for a leading National Development Group in an autonomous Acquisitions Manager role.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$100,000 - AU$150,000
- Exciting Acquisitions Manager role with a leading developer
- Salary package to match experience - will pay for the right candidate!
My client is looking for a Real Estate Investment Analyst that has a strong background in real estate, providing quantitative and qualitative market analysis, ability to conduct solid feasibility analysis, run cash flow models, and assist in negotiating deals and structuring finance.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$130,000 - AU$190,000
- Private funds management business covering the APAC market
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in Capital Markets capacity
To be successful in this role you must have at least 8 years plus of working experience in an Investment or Acquisitions role and have a strong focus on feasibility's, ability to conduct feasibility analysis, run cash flow models, negotiate deals and structure the finance.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$10,000 - AU$70,000
- Lead & manage all negotiations for a top tier developer
- Must have 8yrs+ experience in development, acquisitions or agency investments
To be successful in this role you must have at least 2 years of working experience in a ADM role and have a strong focus on feasibilities or have the financial acumen to conduct feasibility studies and run cash flow models.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$100,000
- Top tier private developer seeking to bring on an Acquisitions ADM
- Focus on all property asset classes - resi, retial, commercial
The right candidate will be responsible for working alongside the Investment Directors in Melbourne, and will be liaising with other departments and third parties, overall asset management of the asset once it is acquired.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$80,000 - AU$150,000
- Must have 2-3 yrs of experience in Property Valuations or similar
- Ideally have exposure to retail or residential markets
You will be responsible for working alongside the Directors in Melbourne sourcing on and off market property acquisition opportunities, running feasibility models and real time valuations on potential acquisitions, developing and maintaining relationships with investors and agents.
- 4 yrs of experience in Property Investments exp required
- Work for a developer in the acquisitions team