Property - Facilities Management jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- Featured JobEastern Suburbs PerthPermanent
Great opportunity for an experienced caretaker to take on this on-site role.
- Live-in role
- Facilities Management
Great opportunity for a Handyman to add value and join a leading organisation with a supportive team environment.
- Attend to maintenance tasks as required
- Provide updates on the progress of maintenance tasks
As a Facilities Coordinator you will be required to manage access control, organise reactive and preventative maintenance, manage office supplies, coordinate trades and service invoicing. This will be conducted within a A Grade commercial building.
- Be up to date with current WH&S protocol
- Have a strong knowledge of trades coordination
Full time position for a strong Facility Manager in a top Melbourne's University
Provide a range of duties including hard and soft services
- Competitive salary plus 17% superannuation
- Full time position for a strong Facility Manager in a top Melbourne's University
- Provide a range of duties including hard and soft services
As a Facilities Administrator you will manage access control, organise reactive and preventative maintenance, manage office supplies and service invoicing. This will be conducted within a B Grade commercial building.
- Excellent career progression oppotunities
- Competitive rates
Fantastic opportunity for a strong Facility Engineer is required to bolster an established team to work for a leading energy solutions business on a high end data centre.
- Work for a leading energy solutions business on a high end data centre
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders and sub contractors
This is a great opportunity for a Facilities Manager to step up in a career progression role.
- First point of contact for contractors and store managers
- Budget management and report writing
This is a great opportunity for a team player to join a high performing team and work for a renowned company who support and encourage internal career progression opportunities.
- Perform operational and preventive maintenance tasks on all M&E equipment
- Respond and close service requests
This is an exciting opportunity to step up in a facilities management role for an award winning non for profit organisation.
- Develop, update and maintain all relevant policies and procedures
- Manage Maintenance and Security Departments
This is an exciting opportunity for a facilities management professional to join a leading organisation in an add value role.
- Manage reactive and planned maintenance across the portfolio
- Review contract performance to ensure in line with budgets and KPI's