Property - Leasing jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Day to Day management, operational performance, negotiation and documentation of third party agreements across the portfolio of owned and occupied properties.
- Negotiate new and renewal tenancy agreements
- Contribute to the strategic framework and scope of requirements for lease
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and highly dedicated Retail Leasing Executive to contribute to this fast-paced food retailer. The position will see you working with the Head of Business Development and Development Agents on all facets of leasing. The successful Retail Leasing Executive will continue to develop key relationship with internal and external stakeholders whilst ensuring the ongoing success of the brand.
AdelaidePermanentAU$120,000 - AU$150,000
- Experienced Retail Leasing Executive
- Reporting to the Head of Business Development
Currently managing numerous shopping centre assets across Australia, my client is seeking to bring an experienced Leasing Executive with a strong network with the retailers to manage their portfolio.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Working for a national landlord managing all state leasing activities
- Manage a small team base & all operations in the portfolio
My client owns numerous shopping centre across Australia, and is seeking to bring on a Senior Retail Leasing Executive with a strong network with the retailers to work across their national portfolio.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$80,000
- Work for a national landlord in thier retail leasing team
- Must have 8yrs+ experience in retail leasing
- My client is seeking to bring on a Junior Retail Leasing Executive. You will be responsible for identifying new retail tenants and negotiating all retail leasing agreements.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$90,000 - AU$120,000
- Develop your Retail Leasing Career with a national landlord
- Must have 1yr + of Retail Leasing experience
My client is seeking to bring on a specialised food and beverage retail leasing executive. Ideally this candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in retail leasing.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$200,000 - AU$250,000
- Work for a landlord focusing on retail leasing within food & beverage
- Must have 3yr+ experience in retail environment
Currently managing numerous shopping centre assets across Australia, my client is seeking to bring an experienced Regional Director of Leasing with a strong network with the retailers to manage their portfolio.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
- Senior role within a retail property business
- Manage a well known & growing shopping centre portfolio
Ideally this candidate will already be in a Retail Admin role and wants to move up into a Retail Leasing role within 2-3 years. It is an amazing opportunity to grow your career within the Retail industry.
- Opportunity to grow your career in Retail Lease Admin into Retail Leasing
- Excellent salary + bonus & team culture; work with top tier landlords
This role will suit an experienced leasing manager with a proven track record for strong negotiation and communication skills. Commercial acumen will be highly regarded and this role will require an autonomous and proactive approach.
- Manage a diverse portfolio
- Work with some prestigeous brands