Property - Leasing jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- Sydney CBDPermanent
An exciting and rare opportunity for an outstanding Retail Lease Administrator to join an award winning international retailer.
- An exciting and rare opportunity to join an International Retailer
- Fast-paced, supportive team environment
Working for one of Australia's largest retailers, this is an exciting opportunity to join and contribute to a high performing team with significant career progression opportunities.
- Experienced Retail Leasing Executive
- Exciting, fast paced, team environment
An exciting opportunity, to join the newly formed Leasing Team and contribute to establishing of a highly functioning and suitably qualified Team. As Senior Leasing Officer, you will be responsible for the day to day management, operational performance and assisting with the negotiation and documentation of third party agreements across the State wide portfolio of owned and occupied properties.
- Exciting opportunity to join a newly formed Team.
- Negotiate new and renewed tenancy agreements
An opportunity to lead a newly formed Team within the Organisation and establish a highly functioning and suitably qualified Team to drive commercial leasing and support industry initiatives across the portfolio. To lead, manage and provide strategic solutions to deliver lease and data management services.
- Develop, implement and manage centralised lease and data management system
- Opportunity to join and lead a newly formed team
Day to Day management, operational performance, negotiation and documentation of third party agreements across the portfolio of owned and occupied properties.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Negotiate new and renewal tenancy agreements
- Contribute to the strategic framework and scope of requirements for lease
My client owns numerous shopping centre across Australia, and is seeking to bring on a Senior Retail Leasing Executive with a strong network with the retailers to work across their national portfolio.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$80,000
- Work for a national landlord in thier retail leasing team
- Must have 8yrs+ experience in retail leasing
- My client is seeking to bring on a Junior Retail Leasing Executive. You will be responsible for identifying new retail tenants and negotiating all retail leasing agreements.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
- Develop your Retail Leasing Career with a national landlord
- Must have 1yr + of Retail Leasing experience
Ideally this candidate will already be in a Retail Admin role and wants to move up into a Retail Leasing role within 2-3 years. It is an amazing opportunity to grow your career within the Retail industry.
- Opportunity to grow your career in Retail Lease Admin into Retail Leasing
- Excellent salary + bonus & team culture; work with top tier landlords