Property - Leasing jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporary
Day to Day management, operational performance, negotiation and documentation of third party agreements across the portfolio of owned and occupied properties.
- Negotiate new and renewal tenancy agreements
- Contribute to the strategic framework and scope of requirements for lease
An opportunity to lead a newly formed Team within the Organisation and establish a highly functioning and suitably qualified Team to drive commercial leasing and support industry initiatives across the portfolio. To lead, manage and provide strategic solutions to deliver lease and data management services.
- Develop, implement and manage centralised lease and data management system
- Opportunity to join and lead a newly formed team
An exciting opportunity for a Retail Lease Administrator to join a private and well regarded Landlord who specialise in the leasing, property and asset management of shopping centres, nationally. They are currently seeking a motivated Retail Lease Administrator to be based in their Sydney head office.
- An exciting opportunity to join a private, well regarded and National Landlord
- Motivating, fun, supportive and social team environment
As the Leasing Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management, operational performance, negotiation and documentation of third party agreements across the portfolio of owned and occupied properties.
- Develop, implement and manage policies, lease templates and management tools
- Negotiate and secure tenure over third party land and properties
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Leasing Executive to join a private and well regarded Landlord who specialise in the leasing, property and asset management of shopping centres, nationally. They are currently seeking a motivated Junior Leasing Executive to be based in their Sydney head office.
- Working for a well regarded Landlord who specialise in Shopping Centres
- Strong interpersonal skills, be open to maximise your learning your development
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Retail Lease Administrator to join a specialist Fund and Asset Management Property Group that is experiencing high levels of growth.
- Exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to break into the Property industry
- Working for a renowned specialist fund and asset management property group
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
My client owns numerous shopping centre across Australia, and is seeking to bring on a Senior Retail Leasing Executive with a strong network with the retailers to work across their national portfolio.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$80,000
- Work for a national landlord in thier retail leasing team
- Must have 8yrs+ experience in retail leasing
- My client is seeking to bring on a Junior Retail Leasing Executive. You will be responsible for identifying new retail tenants and negotiating all retail leasing agreements.
- Develop your Retail Leasing Career with a national landlord
- Must have 1yr + of Retail Leasing experience