Property - Leasing jobs
10 Matching Jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporary
As the Leasing Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management, operational performance, negotiation and documentation of third party agreements across the portfolio of owned and occupied properties.
- Develop, implement and manage policies, lease templates and management tools
- Negotiate and secure tenure over third party land and properties
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Leasing Executive to join a private and well regarded Landlord who specialise in the leasing, property and asset management of shopping centres, nationally. They are currently seeking a motivated Junior Leasing Executive to be based in their Sydney head office.
- Working for a well regarded Landlord who specialise in Shopping Centres
- Strong interpersonal skills, be open to maximise your learning your development
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Retail Lease Administrator to join a specialist Fund and Asset Management Property Group that is experiencing high levels of growth.
- Exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to break into the Property industry
- Working for a renowned specialist fund and asset management property group
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
An exciting and rare opportunity for an outstanding Retail Lease Administrator to join an award winning international retailer.
- An exciting and rare opportunity to join an International Retailer
- Fast-paced, supportive team environment
An opportunity to lead a newly formed Team within the Organisation and establish a highly functioning and suitably qualified Team to drive commercial leasing and support industry initiatives across the portfolio. To lead, manage and provide strategic solutions to deliver lease and data management services.
- Develop, implement and manage centralised lease and data management system
- Opportunity to join and lead a newly formed team
Day to Day management, operational performance, negotiation and documentation of third party agreements across the portfolio of owned and occupied properties.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Negotiate new and renewal tenancy agreements
- Contribute to the strategic framework and scope of requirements for lease
My client owns numerous shopping centre across Australia, and is seeking to bring on a Senior Retail Leasing Executive with a strong network with the retailers to work across their national portfolio.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$80,000
- Work for a national landlord in thier retail leasing team
- Must have 8yrs+ experience in retail leasing
- My client is seeking to bring on a Junior Retail Leasing Executive. You will be responsible for identifying new retail tenants and negotiating all retail leasing agreements.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
- Develop your Retail Leasing Career with a national landlord
- Must have 1yr + of Retail Leasing experience
Ideally this candidate will already be in a Retail Admin role and wants to move up into a Retail Leasing role within 2-3 years. It is an amazing opportunity to grow your career within the Retail industry.
- Opportunity to grow your career in Retail Lease Admin into Retail Leasing
- Excellent salary + bonus & team culture; work with top tier landlords