Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
As a key member of the Team, you will support, nurture and grow client relationships via professional transparent and informed advice. Partnering with our clients and utilising your strong negotiation skills, you will guide and assist clients in attaining the optimum result in relation to their commercial leasing decisions. You will be responsible for the seamless delivery and implementation of the transaction.
- Sydney based National Tenant Representative Organisation
- Supportive, collegiate, successful team environment
Our Client pride themselves on providing the highest level of service for their clients across commercial and industrial properties throughout Australia.
- National Tenant Representative Organisation
- Supportive and close-knit team environment
An exciting opportunity to join an established and growing business and be responsible for the Asset Management functions of a portfolio of industrial assets.
- An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing owner and developer
- Exciting, fast paced, team environment
An exciting opportunity to be a part of the Property Team working for a successful local council based in Western Sydney.
- Exciting opportunity to join a newly, formed local Council
- Assist with property transactions including acquisitions and disposals
Reporting to the Director, as the Senior Property Manager you will be responsible for the Day to Day running of Retail Assets, including assisting the asset management team in the development and proactive implementation of asset management strategies, procedures and protocols.
- Dynamic and highly motivated team
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
Exciting opportunity to join a renowned organization in a leading role, implementing significant strategic changes.
- Monitor service delivery performance developing relevant KPI's
- Review and improve current operational procedures
Project management position with a capital work focus for a leading client portfolio.
- Global Property Group
- Key Asset Services Portfolio
Great opportunity for an entry level Real Estate professional to join a fun, team environment for a small national real estate financial services company.
- Great entry level role into the Real Estate and Property Industry
- Fun, social team culture
As Data Analytics Manager you will be responsible to drive the transition, development, implementation and operation of property related asset management system, data analysis and reporting function to optimise asset management efficiency, improve performance and inform strategic asset management planning and decision making.
- Opportunity to implement, develop and tailor property related asset management
- Immediate Start Available