Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
As a key member of the Team, you will support, nurture and grow client relationships via professional transparent and informed advice. Partnering with our clients and utilising your strong negotiation skills, you will guide and assist clients in attaining the optimum result in relation to their commercial leasing decisions. You will be responsible for the seamless delivery and implementation of the transaction.
- Sydney based National Tenant Representative Organisation
- Supportive, collegiate, successful team environment
Reporting to the Associate Director, the Property Manager will oversee the management of Private clients within the Western Sydney region.
- Exciting opportunity to join a Global Real Estate Firm
- Opportunity to provide excellent service and drive revenue for your clients
An exciting opportunity to be a part of fast-paced, growing property Team working for a successful organisation. Our client owns and occupies a significant State-wide asset portfolio. They are renowned for their award winning projects and provide a stimulating workplace environment for their employees.
- Effectively lead and manage the portfolio to achieve the best possible outcome
- Fast-paced, supportive team environment
An exciting opportunity to be a part of fast-paced, growing property Team working for a successful, owner/occupier. Our client owns and occupies a significant State-wide asset portfolio. They are renowned for their award winning projects and provide a stimulating workplace environment for their employees.
- An exciting opportunity to work for an owner/occupier
- Develop, manage and implement relevant Business Plans for the portfolio.
- Tier 1 Developer - Grow in a client side role
- Residential projects
- Construction delivery background is essential
- Immediate Start- Permanent Placement
- Generous remuneration package
Our Client pride themselves on providing the highest level of service for their clients across commercial and industrial properties throughout Australia.
- National Tenant Representative Organisation
- Supportive and close-knit team environment
An exciting opportunity to join an established and growing business and be responsible for the Asset Management functions of a portfolio of industrial assets.
- An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing owner and developer
- Exciting, fast paced, team environment
Reporting to the Director, as the Senior Property Manager you will be responsible for the Day to Day running of Retail Assets, including assisting the asset management team in the development and proactive implementation of asset management strategies, procedures and protocols.
- Dynamic and highly motivated team
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
Exciting opportunity to join a renowned organization in a leading role, implementing significant strategic changes.
- Monitor service delivery performance developing relevant KPI's
- Review and improve current operational procedures