Sales - National Account Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
National Account Manager jobs
- Featured JobVictoriaPermanentAU$130,000 - AU$131,000
This is a unique opportunity to originate and execute the sales, marketing & operations strategy for a global material handling business. Responsible for the Australian market you will analyse the sector and create a sales plan to target customers within the retail, dairy, beverage, logistics and lean manufacturing industries. The primary objective is to originate revenue in the region and grow the business.
- Leading a global business across Australia
- Career development opportunities
A truly exiting senior National Account Management opportunity, managing high profile global brands.
- Global Leading Brands
- Collaborative Company Culture
An exclusive and truly exciting opportunity to work for a global consumer goods company managing a large mass merchant account nationally.
MelbournePermanentAU$100,000 - AU$110,000
- Fun & Exciting Portfolio of Products
- Attractive Salary Package + Bonus Structure
An opportunity for you to work as a National Account Manager for one of Australia's leading cleaning and home-ware companies.
This brand has a reputation unrivalled in the market. You will be managing accounts such a Coles, Metcash and some hardware channels also.
Northern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$100,000
- Make the next step in your FMCG career - National Account Manager
- Work for a company that offers unrivalled career progression
An opportunity for you to work as a National Account Manager for one of Australia's leading cleaning and home ware companies.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Work for a leading Australian owned company
- Fantastic career opportunities
A terrific opportunity to join a global leader in the confectionery sector.
VictoriaPermanentAU$140,000 - AU$160,000
- Global confectionary brand. Career Progression.
- Build and maintain relationships. Identigy growth opportunities.
Senior Business Development opportunity across the facility management sector. Reporting directly into the General Manager you will be responsible for developing and winning large scale facility maintenance and management contracts (worth >$1m per annum). This will be a strategic role with both long term and short terms plans to achieve sales and EBITA targets.
- Newly created role with great strategic scope
- Well regarded business excellent reputation