Sales - National Sales Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
National Sales Manager jobs
- Featured JobEastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
A terrific opportunity to join a global brand with full P&L responsibilities. Precor Australia are currently looking for a talented General Manager to run their Australian business covering Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Delivery, Installation and post installation service.
- Previous experience running a P&L. $120,000 - $150,000.
- Knowledge, understanding and insight into the Fitness/Sport Industry
This is a unique opportunity be home based working for a large US multinational business that has experienced continued growth in the Aus/NZ market. The primary objective will be to technically sell front end consumable parts, process optimisation and solutions. Building relationships with end users and selling the products through a select group of distributors. Reporting into the Country Manager you will be required to travel up to 50% of the time and cover the entire territory.
- Premium Global Business
- Structured career development
This international footwear brand are now seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and organised National Sales Manager who is able to take the business forward and build a positive momentum. Specifically, this role will be a key role in the commercial profitability of our products, and will be working closely with the regional wholesales team and ensuring that any product contracts are commercially profitable.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Global footwear & lifestyle brand
- National Sales Manager with a focus on Commercial Lead
Reporting to the Managing Director, a National Sales Manager's main objective is to lead a team to successfully respond to market demands and expand their Packaging Department in Australia. Oversee all sales and operational activities from implementing sales strategies, training and development, and driving the growth of the Consumables Packaging Department.
Inner Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
- National Sales Manager - Packaging Industry
- Lead a national sales team to deliver on sales targets and market growth
The Regional Sales Manager will manage and direct allocated regional sales team for all sales activities to ensure team members (individually and collectively) achieve budgeted revenue targets.
- Rare opportunitby for a Pharmacy Regional Sales Manager
- Track record managing teams selling into pharmacy channel required
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a technical sales person to join a tier one organization within the polymer colourants and additive dispersion technologies.
- Fantastic national technical sales role in a multi-national organisation
- Opportunity to work with tier one organisations in a national remit