Sales - National Sales Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
National Sales Manager jobs
- Featured JobEastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
A terrific opportunity to join a global brand with full P&L responsibilities. Precor Australia are currently looking for a talented General Manager to run their Australian business covering Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Delivery, Installation and post installation service.
- Previous experience running a P&L. $120,000 - $150,000.
- Knowledge, understanding and insight into the Fitness/Sport Industry
This is a unique opportunity be home based working for a large US multinational business that has experienced continued growth in the Aus/NZ market. The primary objective will be to technically sell front end consumable parts, process optimisation and solutions. Building relationships with end users and selling the products through a select group of distributors. Reporting into the Country Manager you will be required to travel up to 50% of the time and cover the entire territory.
Inner Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
- Premium Global Business
- Structured career development
The Regional Sales Manager will manage and direct allocated regional sales team for all sales activities to ensure team members (individually and collectively) achieve budgeted revenue targets.
- Rare opportunitby for a Pharmacy Regional Sales Manager
- Track record managing teams selling into pharmacy channel required
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a technical sales person to join a tier one organization within the polymer colourants and additive dispersion technologies.
- Fantastic national technical sales role in a multi-national organisation
- Opportunity to work with tier one organisations in a national remit