Sales - Product Specialist jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Product Specialist jobs
- Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and collaborating with the core commercial team, your primary objective is to establish key relationships in the market, ascertain client needs, to deliver and close on security specification tenders. Ensuring on meeting tender submissions in a time critical environment, adhering to compliance and performance targets.
Southern Suburbs BrisbanePermanentAU$100,000 - AU$140,000
- Read security specifications and submit tenders ensuring compliance
- Liase with subject matter experts to ensure client requirements are met.
The Technical Sales Engineer will actively promote and increase sales of mining specific products to existing customers and new customers within the mining industry.
- Exciting opportunity with an International company with superb market reputation
- Engineering sales background coupled with mining exposure is THE ideal!
We are seeking motivated and passionate Sales Cadets to join our business and develop their sales capability through a structured training program.
- Join a team that possess an energetic and passionate culture
- Global business focused on investment and development of staff
An exciting opportunity has come up to work with a highly regarded healthcare company within their highly successful Dementia team.
- Exciting Product Portfolio with Further Growth In the Pipeline
- Competitive Base Salary + Company Car + Bonus Opportunities
Opportunity to join a global recruitment firm and develop your career in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Permanent Position
- Market Leading Training Program
A chance to work with a leading Indian winery that offers great growth prospects. Leading and managing the team for the function
- Head up viticulture operations in India.
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization