Sales - Regional Manager jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Regional Manager jobs
An exciting new Regional Sales Manager medical device role looking after a team of between 8-12 reps across multistates
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$90 - AU$94
- Exciting Regional Sales Manager role- NSW/ Q'land
- Would ideally suit a current sales manager looking to step up in role
An autonomous role for the developed people leader; focused on maintaining and developing business relationships at the senior level across educational institutions. Work towards achieving a team target as well as carrying your own individual revenue target. 80-90% of your time will be spent on training and developing a team to reach targets and further expand your market.
PerthPermanentAU$90,000 - AU$150,000
- Digital Education provider seeking Regional Sales Manager
- Marketing leading Salary, Company Car & Bonus
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of business customers;
- Building strong and trusting relationships with clients to understand their business needs;
- Providing clients with appropriate banking services and products;
- Promoting cross-selling opportunities by referring business to appropriate colleagues;
- Promoting sales opportunities by actioning and tracking leads and referrals from other staff;
- Initiating strategic business development strategies; and
- Handling customer complaints.
- Relationship Manager
- Work within a dedicated team with quick progression opportunities!