Sales - Regional Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Regional Manager jobs
- Brisbane CBDPermanent
Our client is growing and they have an urgent requirement for a Regional Sales Manager in the Brisbane City area and Brisbane North. You will be joining a dynamic and innovative management team. As part of your role you will be responsible for both the sales managers and the BDMs in the city and the North of Brisbane. Your focus will be on selling more complex solutions and driving the business forward by developing the BDM team.
- Our client is growing and they have an urgent requirement for a RSM
- Join a dynamic and innovative management team
An exciting new Regional Sales Manager medical device role looking after a team of between 8-12 reps across multistates
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$90 - AU$94
- Exciting Regional Sales Manager role- NSW/ Q'land
- Would ideally suit a current sales manager looking to step up in role
An autonomous role for the developed people leader; focused on maintaining and developing business relationships at the senior level across educational institutions. Work towards achieving a team target as well as carrying your own individual revenue target. 80-90% of your time will be spent on training and developing a team to reach targets and further expand your market.
PerthPermanentAU$90,000 - AU$150,000
- Digital Education provider seeking Regional Sales Manager
- Marketing leading Salary, Company Car & Bonus
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of business customers;
- Building strong and trusting relationships with clients to understand their business needs;
- Providing clients with appropriate banking services and products;
- Promoting cross-selling opportunities by referring business to appropriate colleagues;
- Promoting sales opportunities by actioning and tracking leads and referrals from other staff;
- Initiating strategic business development strategies; and
- Handling customer complaints.
- Relationship Manager
- Work within a dedicated team with quick progression opportunities!