Sales - Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
An exciting Territory Manager role has become available with Integra, a market leader within the Neurosurgical space. The position is covering NSW North and calling on key Neurosurgeons in the region.
Featured JobMelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$70,000
- Niche neurosurgical market, working with an exciting product portfolio
- Highly rewarding role for someone who wants to make a real difference
An opportunity to work for Hills Pet Nutrition and sell animal preventative and therapeutic health products in Veterinary Clinics. Due to growth this role is available in the North Eastern suburbs
- Advance your sales career with Hills Pet Nutrition
- Fantastic career opportunities
Exciting chance to work for a global leader of tyres here in NSW. Work for an organisation that takes pride in developing and nurturing talent.
- Account Manager - Truck Tyres
- Existing and new business development focus
My leading advertising/media client is looking for a hard working business development executive to join their growing team.
PerthPermanentAU$65,000 - AU$85,000
- Dual office/field based business development position
- Uncapped bonus and fantastic career development on offer
An exciting and autonomous role for a strong sales candidate with an industrial background.
- Build your own client base in WA
- Management Opportunities
An extremely exciting opportunity has presented itself to join a market leading beverage company. The company prides itself on a innovative culture and a exemplary reputation within the industry. With various new product launches and an exciting culture to match this is a great chance to join a dynamic and ambitious team.
- Exciting Brand With Great Culture
- Strong Links In the Sports & Leisure Industry
The role will involve managing existing accounts as well as developing new business for the North West Sydney territory and country areas through the promotion of the company's dental consumables portfolio.
- Forward-thinking Innovative Global Leader
- Attractive Remuneration Package And Additional Incentives
Excellent opportunity has arisen for an Architectural Sales Representative to join a tier one organization selling premium quality architectural cladding into the NSW, Queensland and Western Australian construction market.
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Excellent remuneration with lucrative incentives
Well established company that has been in the industry for 10+ years is in need of an Account Manager with strong experience in the mining and resources sector of WA. If you fit the candidate profile and are looking to embark on the next chapter of your career then this could be it.
SydneyPermanentAU$90,000 - AU$110,000
- Experience in the WA mining and resources sector
- On offer is a great compensation package
This role is an important role within the NSW Sales team and responsible for key accounts across the Sydney Metro region. The role is within their Critical Care/ ICU Sales team and responsible for a range of key products in both capital and consumable.
- Exciting therapy area within the Operating Theatre environment
- Global organisation with fantastic potential for career growth