Sales - Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
48 Matching Jobs
Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
- Western Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$70,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Graduate/or experienced Territory Manager to join a market leading animal health organisation. Manage a portfolio of clients and develop existing business as well as seeking opportunities for new business
- Experienced/Graduate for a leading animal health company
- Manage a portfolio of existing business
An exciting clinical sales role has presented with a market leader in the cardiology space covering Sydney Central
Inner West SydneyPermanent
- Highly sought after clinical sales role in cardiology devices
- Market leading in the medical device world
A rewarding sales role with a strong clinical focus in the ICU/ Critical Care setting.
- Very patient centric/ rewarding therapy area
- Work with a innovative/ reputable ICU product portfolio
My client is looking for a strong sales minded person with a technical background to sell Security Systems into Residential and SME clients
- Sales Representative - Residential + SME
- Highly competitive salary package available
- Challenging therapy area selling into the operating theatre
- Market leading organisation with very strong product offerings
- Covering Victoria East territory
- Building relationships with key customers
- Managing all aspects of your territory
- *Highly competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance + Fuel Car
- *Minimum 2 years in medical device sales or 4 years in pharmaceutical sales
The key function will be to achieve and execute financial targets for all Key Accounts through customer and business management. You will also be responsible for agreeing annual promotional planing activity and managing pricing for the accounts in line with the company's pricing guidelines, while continuing to identify new sales opportunities.
PerthPermanentAU$40,000 - AU$50,000
- Fun, Energetic Company Culture
- Excellent Package + Attractive Bonus Structure + Strong Career Progression
Have you just graduated from University and unsure what to do next? Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Do you want to work in a faced paced environment and be rewarded for your effort?
A career in sales provides that and so much more.
- A great work environment with a company who promote from within
- Business to Business sales offering maximum potential for growth.
Our client is seeking an Architectural Sales Consultant with sales and hardware scheduling experience to promote products to builders, architects, specifiers and designers.
- Architectural Sales Representative
- Brisbane Location
As Vet Territory Manager you will be responsible for managing an account base of veterinary clinics, and building net sales, product mix, share of market and Brand Most Recommended within those clinics, as well as staying abreast of competitive climate in the assigned territory to ensure appropriate actions take place to drive the business.
- Territory Manager
- Exciting and enjoyable work culture
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Development Executive to join the NSW's field sales team in 12 month contract in the liquor industry.
- Tier 1 Alcohol Company
- World Famous Products