Sales - Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
54 Matching Jobs
Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
An exciting Territory Manager role has become available with Integra, a market leader within the Neurosurgical space. The position is covering NSW North and calling on key Neurosurgeons in the region.
Featured JobMelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$70,000
- Niche neurosurgical market, working with an exciting product portfolio
- Highly rewarding role for someone who wants to make a real difference
An opportunity to work for Hills Pet Nutrition and sell animal preventative and therapeutic health products in Veterinary Clinics. Due to growth this role is available in the North Eastern suburbs
- Advance your sales career with Hills Pet Nutrition
- Fantastic career opportunities
The Sales representative for the Food Service position will be responsible for the management of their territory within the NSW Foodservice business in Retail/QSR. The aim of the person in the role will be to consistently achieved the required business results and maintain/grow customer relationships across their base of customers.
- Retail/QSR Focus
- Account Management - Fresh Food
Due to growth, Page Group is currently seeking a strong consultant to assist in driving new business and stronger revenue channels.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- $55,000 - $65,000 plus superannuation
- Exceptional career development opportunities
Our client is an Australian owned and managed company who specialise in LEDs. They are focused on commercial lighting upgrades and have a large extensive range of options, for all organisations. In order to meet demands they are looking to add a new Sales Representative. They will be responsible to initiate and follow up leads generated from marketing or other channels and sell and book an installation of LED lighting in commercial properties in Victoria.
Eastern Suburbs PerthPermanentAU$75,000 - AU$100,000
- Great Bonus Structure
- Australian Owned Company
Opportunity for a Territory Sales Representative or Account Manager focusing on building materials within the building & construction industry sector.
- Opportunity to work with an innovative market leader
- Diverse career opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn high commissions, selling a premium product to warm leads. My client is looking for a strong sales minded person with a technical background to sell Security Systems into Residential and SME clients.
- Sales Representative - Residential + SME
- Highly competitive salary package available
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in environmental solutions with progressive career opportunities and a highly attractive salary package. This is a highly autonomous opportunity, spending the majority of the time on the road within a designated territory in NSW.
- Area Manager - Global leader in Environmental Solutions
- Unique opportunity to join a world leader in environmental solutions
Technical Sales Representative
- Working for a market leading business
- Highly autonomous position
Do you have a natural flair for sales and a passion for closing deals? Are you motivated by the prospect if hitting targets and being an outstanding sales professional? If you are looking to start your dynamic career in sales then a amazing opportunity has arisen to join a Tier 1 FMCG Confectionery organisation as a Sales Executive. The client are looking for future leaders within the company and this is your chance to start in the field.
- Tier 1 FMCG Confectionery company
- Exciting products & leading brands