Sales - Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
- Featured JobMelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$70,000
An opportunity to work for Hills Pet Nutrition and sell animal preventative and therapeutic health products in Veterinary Clinics. Due to growth this role is available in the North Eastern suburbs
Melbourne CBDPermanentAU$65,000 - AU$75,000
- Advance your sales career with Hills Pet Nutrition
- Fantastic career opportunities
An opportunity to join a global business within the FMCG industry
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Work for a major player in FMCG
- Expanding team with huge career opportunties
Reporting to the Southern Region Manager your primary objective is to increase market share in the South East and Bayside Region and substantially generate revenue growth through market penetration and new business development.
- Technical Sales Representative - Moving Systems
- Market penetration and new business development
Our client is growing and they have an urgent requirement for a Commercial Sales Manager to sell their business telecommunication solutions to corporate clients. This is a newly created role and they require someone who can 'hit the ground' running and get some big wins quickly. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to excel and join this company at a very exciting time.
- Join a market leader at an exciting time
- Urgent requirement
As a Dental Sales Representative, you will be responsible for promoting the nominated products in your assigned territory to dental professionals through a variation of cold-calling and being on the road, meeting with key clients to drive sales for the business.
- Lucrative Salary Package (Base + Super + Car + Comms)
- Solid Growth and Strong Product Pipeline
An opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company in a business to business sales capacity offering a fun work culture.
- Chance to join a growing business and growing team
- Great opportunity to develop your sales ability.
Fantastic opportunity to join a tier 1 liquor based company in a fast paced, results driven, sales team as a Business Development Manager within your dedicated area. The successful applicant must be a self starter, highly driven and highly motivated to make things happen within their patch and have a real passion for selling. The client has a vast range of exciting and highly recognised products within the market.
- Fun, Energetic Company Culture
- Excellent Package + Attractive Bonus Structure + Strong Career Progression
The role of a Technical Sales Representative at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Utilise your technical experience in a client-facing sales role
- Extensive training & development to assist with your career change
Work as a Technical Sales Representative - for Sanden International selling Hot Water Heat Pumps through their range of Dealers.
- *Technical Sales Representative - Hot Water Heat Pumps
- *Sell high end products through a strong dealership model
Fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in environmental solutions with progressive career opportunities and a highly attractive salary package.
- Area Manager - Global leader in Environmental Solutions
- Unique opportunity to join a world leader in environmental solutions