Sales - Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
An exciting Territory Manager role has become available with Integra, a market leader within the Neurosurgical space. The position is covering NSW North and calling on key Neurosurgeons in the region.
Featured JobMelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$70,000
- Niche neurosurgical market, working with an exciting product portfolio
- Highly rewarding role for someone who wants to make a real difference
An opportunity to work for Hills Pet Nutrition and sell animal preventative and therapeutic health products in Veterinary Clinics. Due to growth this role is available in the North Eastern suburbs
- Advance your sales career with Hills Pet Nutrition
- Fantastic career opportunities
Technical Sales Representative
- Working for a market leading business
- Highly autonomous position
This Tier 1 business is seeking a motivated sales professional to join their team focusing on the Perth building & construction market.
- Sales Representative
- Exceptional career opportunities
You will be managing the North Sydney territory and calling on dental professionals in the region promoting dental consumables as well as building relationships for further business development and driving revenue for the business.
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$50,000 - AU$55,000
- Fantastic Career Development Opportunities
- Competitive Base Salary + Company Car + Bonus Opportunities
I am recruiting an exciting Sales Representative role for a reputable FMCG company! My client is a worldwide organisation with a presence in over 160 countries, in every continent and in both emerging and mature markets. They will offer you a career with opportunities to grow and progress quickly.
PerthPermanentAU$50,000 - AU$60,000
- Fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or established Sales Representative
- Excellent Sales opportunity working for a global brand!
Opportunity for a Territory Sales Representative or Account Manager focusing on building materials within the building & construction industry sector.
Northern Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
- Flexible and autonomous role
- Diverse career opportunities
My client is currently seeking a Sales Representative for a Brisbane South territory. Previous track record selling across construction, doors, windows and glass will place candidates in good stead.
- Opportunity for a Technical Sales Representative within the building industry
- Join a market leader at an excitning period of growth!
Do you have a natural flair for sales and a passion for closing deals? Are you motivated by the prospect if hitting targets and being an outstanding sales professional? If you are looking to start your dynamic career in sales then a amazing opportunity has arisen to join a Tier 1 FMCG Confectionery organisation as a Sales Executive. The client are looking for future leaders within the company and this is your chance to start in the field and learn the trade
- Tier 1 FMCG Confectionery company
- Exciting products & leading brands
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a Tier 1 FMCG company as a Business Development Executive to look after major Grocery/Retail accounts on their allocated territory. If you are looking for an exciting company to start your long term career in FMCG with this is it. They client are always looking for their top performers next move within they company should they be performing to an excellent standard.
- Brand Ambassador For NSW Field Team
- Tier 1 FMCG Company