Sales - Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
69 Matching Jobs
Territory Manager/Sales Representative jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
An exciting Territory Manager role has become available with Integra, a market leader within the Neurosurgical space. The position is covering NSW North and calling on key Neurosurgeons in the region.
Featured JobMelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$70,000
- Niche neurosurgical market, working with an exciting product portfolio
- Highly rewarding role for someone who wants to make a real difference
An opportunity to work for Hills Pet Nutrition and sell animal preventative and therapeutic health products in Veterinary Clinics. Due to growth this role is available in the North Eastern suburbs
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Advance your sales career with Hills Pet Nutrition
- Fantastic career opportunities
Our client is a growing company that specialises in healthy beverages, offering premium products. This a newly created role for Victoria due to the growth of the business. They are looking for a sales representative, responsible for finding new business and maintaining already acquired accounts within the foodservice channel. You will primarily be dealing with café's and will be based around metro Melbourne whilst occasional travel to Adelaide and Tasmania will be required.
Western SydneyPermanentAU$60,000 - AU$65,000
- Growing beverage company focused on nutritious products
- Great opportunity if you're passionate about health & wellbeing
The Sales representative for the Food Service position will be responsible for the management of their territory within the NSW Foodservice business. The aim of the person in the role will be to consistently achieved the required business results and maintain/grow customer relationships across their base of customers.
- Fresh Food Industry
- Key Account Management Exposure
Exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate to join a market leader in household and commercial security.
Northern Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
- Work for a dynamic multi-national
- Chance to progress and earn huge commissions
This role is for someone with Glass or Window experience who would like to join a leading company. The role will be predominately looking after an existing client base on the Northside. This is the ideal role for someone with a sales background in windows and doors or glass who is looking for a fresh challenge with long term stability!
- A leading name within the construction industry with a strong market heritage
- A company with unparallelled manufacturing capability in Southern hemisphere
If you are looking to start your sales career then opportunities do not come much better than this. As a Sales Rep you will be joining the NSW's field sales team and work across the Sydney area and have your own designated patch of customers to look after. The client is looking for a entry level Sales Representative looking to start their career and build their way up through the business.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Entry Level Sales Opportunity
- Open to Hospitality/Retail Background
Our client is an Australian owned independent brewery. Due to recent success they are looking to add a new sales representative to their team to grow and maintain new and existing clients across both on and off premise.
- Australian Owned Company
- Great opportunity to work with an established brewery
My client is a leader in the sporting industry currently looking for a confident and engaging Sales Representative to generate sales within their wide range of sporting goods. So if are passionate about sports, enjoy meeting new people, building relationships and achieving targets, this role is for you.
- Join a world leading sports multinational company.
- Excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or established Sales Representative.
An exciting and rare opportunity has come up to work for a highly regarded pharmaceutical company in their GP sales team, promoting an exciting launch product in an interesting therapy area of medicine.
- Competitive Base Salary + Super + Car Allowance + Comms
- A Rare Opportunity to be Part of a Product Launch