You are here
1st, 2nd and 3rd level Support Analyst - 6 months
- 6 month temporary contract
- Huge potential to be extended or made permanent
About Our Client
My client is a leading government organisation based in Sydney CBD. You will join an experienced, small sized team and take responsibility for the majority of 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support issues.
Key Tasks the additional resource would carry out or supplement
- Review Active Directory groups and users
- Review Active directory group policy and make recommendations on improvements
- Review server logs and in depth troubleshooting of problems and alerts
- Level 1-3 Helpdesk cover
- Review of Hardware firmware levels to determine whether current or not
- QA of IPART desktops to ensure they are getting the latest updates, running the correct software versions.
- Review and Research critical alerts as identified by logs, System Centre Operations Manager and other reporting tools. Resolve these alerts
- Document a maintenance schedule for all ICT systems
- Plan administrator password change
- Write and update process and procedure documentation, update network documentation and systems maps etc.
- Oversee network health and troubleshoot network and server related issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to relate and work in person and remotely with all levels of the business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Initiative to troubleshoot problems through to resolution
- Experience managing Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 environments
- Excellent knowledge of systems including Windows 7, Active Directory, Exchange 2013, Lync, SQL and SharePoint 2013
- Experience supporting mobile devices (IOS)
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco and Meraki switching
- Experience using System Centre 2012 including setting up monitoring tools
- Experience managing and supporting a network
- Experience monitoring and troubleshooting backup systems (Backup Exec 2013)
What's on Offer
On offer is a 6 month temporary contract with the potential to be extended, based in Sydney CBD. You will take full responsibility for all 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support issues.