You are here
4 Month Temporary Business Modelling Analyst - WHV Welcomed
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a large project
- CBD location next to all public transport links
About Our Client
My client is a large organisation which drives major projects across NSW. Due to new opportunities, they are now seeking an experienced Business Modelling Analyst to join their team immediately.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will analyse and report on a state wide transformation project. Your previous experience and advanced financial analysis skills ideally within a large organisation will allow you to complete detailed reports providing vital insight to the project directors. Responsibilities include:
- Develop products/outputs that detail business impacts and business benefits, with a strong emphasis on business planning, performance management and financial accounting processes.
- Drive design and documentation of business issue options that support key business, process, and policy program products/outputs. ·
- Identify and articulate detailed business process to assess gaps and opportunities for business improvement as and where required.
- Review and analyse business processes and re-engineer as appropriate, in consultation with the business and project team.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness using strategic analysis techniques, stakeholder engagement and approved tools.
- Financial Reporting - Recommendations of fair value of tangible and intangible assets to support financial statement assertions.
- Business Modelling - Decision analysis models, risk assessment models, business planning models, reporting, asset management, and other complex data analysis requirements. Services include model design, build and review.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will be CA/CPA qualified with experience in either Audit, Business Analysis or both. You will have exceptional written and oral communication skills with a high level of business acumen. Ideally you will understand complexities of large business financial reporting frameworks and have worked on a similar scale change/transformation project
What's on Offer
An attractive package, a CBD location and the opportunity to become involved within a new space.