You are here
Account Manager - Agriculture equipment
- World leading company who invest in their employees
- Autonomous position within the W.A. Wheatbelt region.
About Our Client
My client is an international business leader within their market. They are at the forefront of innovation and sustainable development and are always looking for ways to improve their product and service offering to their customers. With a product base spanning multiple industries they are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join a specialised team to offer outstanding service and advice to their clients.
As an Account Manager you will be dealing in a business to business capacity with a range of key customers. This role will require a strong technical aptitude and the willingness to learn and stay up to date with product developments. You will also be responsible for:
- Demonstrating product benefits and services to dealers and end users.
- Analysing and monitoring your portfolio to identify new opportunities and areas for development.
- When required support customers on the technical aspect of the product.
- Implement commercial programs and promotions and remain active in the market.
- Maintain good understanding of competitors and market direction.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses:
- Exposure to agriculture equipment and tyres is highly advantageous (this may be hands on experience or it could be experience selling a similar product).
- Ability to travel interstate and throughout the W.A. wheatbelt region when required.
- Experience in sales and account management, selling in both a business to business environment and to end users.
- Strong sales aptitude and understanding of the sales process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This position requires the successful applicant to be living in the W.A. Wheatbelt region.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary of $65,000 + package. You will be working for a company that will invest in your development and future career advancement.