You are here
This position is now filled
Account Manager | Building Management Systems
- Working with international organisations
- Attractive base plus commission
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the automation field primarily focusing on commercial property. Excelling in advanced technology and innovation to improve society in safety and control, the company is a world known manufacturer in the automation space. Due to internal progression and an ever growing market, they are seeking an Account Manager to focus on the commercial side of the Industry.
The main responsibilities of this role are to generate revenue and profitability by maintaining and developing relationships through existing customers and new clients. You will be managed on both new business and growth of your existing portfolio. You are required to develop and implement structured business plans which will include driven actions/initiatives, sales targets and marketing channels. Seeking out market trends, competitor technology and feedback will also be key to the advancement of the company
The Successful Applicant
To be selected for this opportunity, you will need to have strong business relationship management acumen and a driven need to excel in sales having dealt with Building Managers, Specifiers and Architects. Industry experience preferred, but not essential.
Focused elements are:
- Ability to build and maintain sales channels and close deals with a variety of sales tactics.
- Industry knowledge, Strong networking skills and relationship management.
- People person with an ease of meeting new clients competently.
- Sales KPI's and target management.
- A strong technical aptitude and proactive approach to business development.
What's on Offer
- Convincing base salary + super + commission + tools of the trade.
- Global stable business and a dynamic team culture.
- Autonomous role.
- Career progression.