You are here
Account Manager - Building Materials
- Australian premium building materials company
- Structured career growth
About Our Client
One of Australia's most recognised manufacturers, this ASX listed company has a premium product range and holds accreditation to several International Associations of Classification Societies. A true leader within the Australian building materials industry they stay ahead of the competition with significant investment in research and development. They are the preferred supplier for residential and commercial projects and have experienced double digit growth in the Victorian market.
This roles aim is to develop new business and maintain existing accounts within the residential and commercial sectors. Key responsibilities will include:
- Sell a range of products and systems with the aim of achieving market objectives by ensuring the products are specified and sold over our competitors.
- Prepare monthly reports to communicate and illustrate sales performance and identify key customer performance issues and sales forecasts.
- Cultivate accounts and potential customers through professional follow-up of all leads using the appropriate sales and marketing data.
- Manage existing customers supporting them to grow with our range of products and services through use of an effective call plan.
- Take full accountability for personal safety and well-being, develop an understanding of risk minimisation and be committed to achieving the highest possible standards for Safety, Health and the Environment (SH&E).
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have a proven track record (5 years +) in growing sales with existing and new customers. Ideally applicants will have proven experience in the aluminium and/or building systems products market.
- 5 years + experience selling building materials into the residential/commercial markets (Aluminium products preferred)
- Demonstrated history of working in a strong team environment
- Basic to Intermediate IT skills in sales analysis and transaction processing
- Completion of secondary education
- Valid Australian drivers licence
What's on Offer
This is a great career opportunity to join a large ASX listed business with room for career development. The package will include $100,000 Base + Super + Car Allowance.