You are here
Account Manager - Digital
- Newly created position to join their super-busy team
- Manage your portfolio of accounts and work with top tier brands
About Our Client
Our client is an awarded leading advertising company, well-renowned in the Australian market for their advanced digital expertise. They pride themselves in delivering outstanding results to their clients across a number of industries. Getting new clients on board and currently going through an exciting growth phase, they are now on the lookout for an experienced and passionate Account Manager to join their super busy team.
The Account Manager will manage a number of renowned brands. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage campaigns end to end across display, social, native ad: take the brief, create the proposal and the media plan, pitch to clients and communicate on objectives/deliverables;
- Act as the main point of contact for your portfolio of accounts throughout the campaign lifetime;
- Grow your portfolio of accounts by cross selling and up selling;
- Manage all parties involved to meet scope, budget, timeline and quality - you will liaise with C-level stakeholders;
- Analyse and report on campaign performance - provide competitive insight and deliver specific recommendations to optimise ROI, CPA, CPL for key clients.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Account Manager who will possess the following skills:
- Experience managing external clients, creating media plans and proposals to secure budgets and sales;
- Excellent analytical skills with sound knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Understanding of display, programmatic, social advertising, search;
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills with ability to educate clients on digital strategies and technologies;
- Strong sales skills (upsell, cross sell).
What's on Offer
- Collaborative culture;
- Fast-paced environment;
- Training & Development program for all employees;
- Career opportunities within the business;
- Great commissions for performing employees;
- Spacious offices, conveniently located close to Sydney CBD.