You are here
Account Manager - Medical Gases
- Opportunity for career progression
- Market leading organisation with very strong product offerings
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in the provision of process, industrial, speciality and medical gases. The organisation is well established in the Australian market and the client is exceptionally well positioned with a superior distribution network in place, offering excellent routes to market.
The role will primarily be based on the road, whilst the role is an Account Management position, there will be a significant element of New Business Development. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following core responsibilities:
- Facilitate revenue growth through actively liaising with existing accounts.
- Pro-actively target new business as a high priority.
- Manage relationships and contracts for customers in designated sales territory to facilitate long term, commercially profitable relationships.
- Negotiate deals with clients based on their particular needs and circumstances.
The Successful Applicant
The client is open to sect oral background; however a strong background in sales within the health care field is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will possess the following criteria:
- Track record of achieving and exceeding KPI targets.
- The ability to forge long term commercial relationships.
- Ability to identify key opportunities and target decision makers.
- A self-starter with strong initiative who works effectively in an autonomous manner.
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Chemical Engineering or similar
What's on Offer
- Attractive Base Salary and Super
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle