You are here
Account Manager - Northern Region
- Account Manager - Earthmoving Tyres
- Technical sales role across the Northern Region Industrial Markets
About Our Client
Our client is the true leader in producing the most innovative and technically advanced tyres on the market today. This global organisation has an instantly recognisable brand name and unbeatable industry reputation. With specialist teams focusing on each industry, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Earth moving division within the Hunter Valley Region.
As an Account Manager you will work alongside your customers in order to offer solutions and support to their technical needs. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients within your territory as well as responsible for increasing your market share with new customers across the NSW Northern region
Sales channels will be predominantly targeting end users with focus on mining, construction and infrastructure. The role is very much geared toward implementing global contracts at a local site level, as well as actively sourcing new opportunities.
The focus will be in the Mining and Construction space, and you will be confident in approaching and conversing with the appropriate stakeholders within those sectors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience in an external B2B sales role is essential
- Willingness to regularly travel and a current valid driver's license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to go above and beyond
- Experience across the automotive industry
- Technically minded sales and account managers from other industrial sectors encouraged to apply
What's on Offer
Combined with the opportunity to forge a formidable career for yourself, you will be privy to:
- Working for a global leader
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Fantastic opportunities for high performers to advance and work abroad
- Highly competitive salary package on offer