You are here
Account Manager - Services
- Account Manager - Service
- Work for a global business and an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client has successfully established itself globally, as a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, world-class building services technology. They're recognised internationally as a leader in their field and they have manufactured and installed more than 2 million solutions for their diverse global customer base. Due to continued growth the company is seeking a driven professional to join the organisation as an Account Manager in their Service division.
This is a hands on account management role where you will be tasked with protecting your accounts but also looking for growth via cross and up sell opportunities. Further to this you will primarily be responsible for:
- Regular face to face contact with your accounts
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 150 existing accounts
- Sustainable revenue and profit growth of existing accounts
- Dealing with analytical issues, gathering information from clients and preparing client tenders & contracts
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced, intelligent, open-minded person with a well rounded account management background. You will also:
- Have managed a variety of accounts within a territory across SME, mid-market and corporate clients
- Be a highly structured and organised Account Manager with experience of working similar clients
- Have strong negotiation skills who can deliver value to both the organisation and customer.
- Strong attention to detail to manage customer reports and presentation and the internal sales management tools
- The ability to understand customer requirements and deliver solutions that best meet the needs of client and customer.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the opportunity to join a global leader in building services technology. Further to this you will be rewarded with an extremely competitive package, Fully maintained company car and uncapped commissions. Our client is offering the opportunity to join a global leader in building services technology.