You are here
- Excellent opportunity to join industry leader in flavouring/ingredient sector
- Outstanding package on offer
About Our Client
The client is a global leading player in the food flavourings market, being positioned in the top five brands globally and having a product portfolio of more than 15,000 individual items. The products cover a range of segments including culinary products and snacks, sweets and desserts, dairy products and ice cream, and beverages and nutritional supplements
The role will involve extensive travelling throughout NSW with Metropolitan Sydney being the primary area of business. Primary aspects of the role will include;
- Coordinating activities with the technical team in order to meet customer specifications.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts.
- Approaching key stakeholders in order to promote product range and drive new business.
- Introducing new products to existing accounts in order to obtain new sales
The Successful Applicant
The candidate is required to have extensive experience of selling products into the FMCG and specifically food sector. Key competencies of the successful candidate will be;
- Local experience within the Australian food sector.
- Proven record of sales/revenue target achievement.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers, decision makers and influencers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the flavors industry and have the ability to manage significant business opportunities
What's on Offer
The role offers a highly competitive salary package including a fully maintained company vehicle and lucrative bonus scheme.