You are here
- Real opportunity for an account manager with excelllent progression prospects
- A fun and dynamic organisation with a very credible brand in the market!
About Our Client
My client provides products to every hardware, plumbing and roofing store across Australia. From Australia, they also have hugely successful export business.
The Account Manager will have the following role responsibilities;
- Responsible for securing, maintaining and growing profitable client relationships
- Develop and execute key customer account plans
- Develop and maintain exceptional customer relationships
- Identify, develop and maintain a portfolio of relationships with resellers and demand makers as per plans agreed with the Sales and Marketing Operations Manager and the CEO
- Ensure growth targets are achieved within allocated customer / market portfolio
- Ensure all customer communications are handled in a highly professional and timely manner
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will possess the following;
- Experience in a sales and account management role in a similar market or organisation
- Exceptional written and verbal (spoken and listening) communications skills
- Proven track record using a mainstream CRM system
- Accustomed to preparing and presenting sales proposals
- Willingness and ability to learn and continue to develop and improve skills
- Strong desire to be a highly productive contributor to the team and the company
- Excellent time management skills
What's on Offer
This role is paying a very competitive salary and there is a progressive salary review system in place to motivate and retain top talent!