You are here
Accountant 12 months
- View to go permanent
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is in the education sector, they are well known for their excellent company culture, supporting their employees and offering new opportunities to those that prove themselves. Due to a resignation they are seeking a stand out Accountant to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role will be responsible for:
- Month end process and the preparation of monthly financial statements;
- Posting journals and responsible for balance sheet reconciliations;
- Utilising financial data from clerical transactions to prepare financial reports;
- Supervising the transnational team with accounts receivable/payable, general ledger operations, reconciliations and cashbook maintenance;
- Preparation of short and long term cash flow forecasts;
- Implementing, maintaining and improving internal financial controls; and
- Budget preparation and forecasting; and
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be degree qualified and studying towards your CA or CPA. Candidates with prior experience in the Education industry will be preferred. This is an excellent chance for a motivated Accountant to prove themselves in a growing industry and progress their career under a strong mentor.
What's on Offer
- $35-40 per hour+ super
- 12 months with possibility to go permanent
- Parking provided