You are here
Accountant - Part Time
- Super competitive Remuneration Package
- Work for a leading Not-For-Profit
About Our Client
My client is an industry leader with a national profile. This government backed Not-For-Profit has their state office based in Sydney's inner west, and over 50 local offices across Australia. Campaigning to put the community first, it is a very desirable organisation to work with.
As a senior accountant, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide guidance as required to the Finance Officer to ensure consistent and correct accounting treatment of all transactions
- Review Monthly Financial Statements for accuracy and highlight of issues needing attention from Executive Officer and/or NSW Treasurer
- Ensure compliance with ATO, Fair Work and superannuation requirements
- Anticipate and problem-solve potential compliance issues
- Full ownership of the general ledger
- Prepare and maintain cash flow reports
The Successful Applicant
What we are looking for:
- Professionalism, personal drive, integrity.
- A tertiary qualification in Accountancy, Economics, Business Management or similar.
- CPA or CA qualification and minimum three years in a senior finance role.
- Strong computer skills, including expertise in MYOB and Xero.
- Ability to produce detailed, accurate and informative financial reports.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Experience in reviewing, developing and implementing policies and procedures that comply with best practice in financial management
- Ability to prepare budgets, cash flow projection, financial modelling and analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working for a non-profit organisation.
What's on Offer
- Excellent organisational culture and working conditions
- Highly competitive remuneration package - pro-rata
- Energetic, high achieving, credible finance team