You are here
Accountant - Property Developer
- Great Company Culture
- Excellent Career Development
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader with a nationally recognised brand. They are currently experiencing significant growth that has led to this exciting opportunity to add a Accountant to their team. The role will work closely with the Financial Controller and senior management team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your role will include:
- Provide business performance and departmental analysis identifying key issues and trends
- Liaising with external Auditor's
- Assisting in Project Based analysis
- Assisting with Budget preparation
- Assisting with Forecasting
- Identification of opportunities for business improvement
- Compile high level reports, proposals and ad-hoc analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
You will be a strong communicator who is able to deal with all types of stakeholders. You will have spent at least 3-5 years in a similar role within a large infrastructure or construction firm. CA/CPA qualification or part qualification will be a requirement.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within an expanding business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.