You are here
- Government Contract
- Immediate start
About Our Client
The Accreditation Unit is a close-knit team that receives applications from people seeking accreditation as private or council certifiers in NSW. The team processes applications, issues certificates, notifies certifiers of conditions, generates reports, provides advice and responds to general correspondence.
To be effective in this role, you must have:
- Proven customer focus and ability to provide quality customer service and foster this standard amongst other team members.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively deal with difficult or emotive situations and draft routine to more complex correspondence and reports.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with ability to interrogate databases and other resources to provide factual and complete information.
- Ability to work independently and also contribute as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated organizational skills including ability to prioritise workloads in a busy environment with competing demands.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates with a background in building certification and knowledge of applicable legislation are a bonus.
What's on Offer
This is a six month role with an immediate start - please ensure that you are available for these timeframes before applying.