You are here
Acquisitions Assistant Development Manager
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
AU$10,000 - AU$70,000
- Top tier private developer seeking to bring on an Acquisitions ADM
- Focus on all property asset classes - resi, retial, commercial
About Our Client
Working for a private developer you will be responsible for working alongside the Development Manager to identify potential properties to acquire.
- Support the investment team in sourcing, underwriting, due diligence and deal closure for all Real Estate Acquisitions;
- Be involved in the ongoing management of investments;
- Accountable for preparing and writing investment papers and reports submitted to investment committee;
- Financial / cash flow analysis on targeted property acquisitions, including returns analysis, sensitivity analysis and pre and post-tax analysis;
- Run multiple scenarios and multiple projects concurrently;
- Obtain, review, track progress of due diligence reports, including environmental, structural, title/survey;
- Ensure that documents are tracked and stored according to firm policy;
- Support acquisitions team in obtaining all required management approvals for transactions, including preparation of investment committee reports and presentations;
- Assist in preparation of closing documentation and filing;
- Oversee preleasing and marketing strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of experience in an Assistant Development Manager role;
- Strong financial acumen;
- A strong understanding of either Residential or Retail real estate in the Australian market;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Have the ability to work in a team environment and on your own;
- Bachelor's degree necessary.
What's on Offer
- Excellent company culture;
- Opportunity to grow your career in property acquisitions;
- Work for a top tier private developer in Australia.