You are here
This position is now filled
Acquisitions Manager - Top National Developer
- Exciting Acquisitions Manager role with a leading developer
- Salary package to match experience - will pay for the right candidate!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading National Development Group that specialises in delivering great urban renewal outcomes across the residential and commercial sectors, featuring large scale master-planned communities and new development precincts. The development projects range across Joint Ventures, strategic opportunities as well as short term brownfield sites. This group are looking to add a well respected Acquisitions Manager to their Melbourne team and this individual will be looked after with a strong salary package.
Your duties and responsibilities will include to:
- Identify and assess property acquisition opportunities.
- Undertake feasibility analysis and arrange due diligence reports on proposed acquisitions.
- Negotiation of acquisition opportunities with land owners.
- Act as the primary contact for agents, land owners and consultants in regards to acquisition opportunities.
- Development management activities from time to time.
- Maintain a database of land owners and potential acquisition opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in property, valuations or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience in an Acquisitions, Development Management, Valuation or Agency background.
- Demonstrated development feasibility and valuation experience.
- Demonstrated experience in land acquisition.
- Experience with preparation and management of major project bids/tenders/acquisitions.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including report writing.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package commensurate with experience with the opportunity to join a stable development business in an autonomous role.