You are here
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
AU$130,000 - AU$190,000
- Lead & manage all negotiations for a top tier developer
- Must have 8yrs+ experience in development, acquisitions or agency investments
About Our Client
Working for a top tier developer you will be responsible for working alongside the Development Director to identify potential properties to acquire.
- Sourcing, underwriting, due diligence and deal closure for all Real Estate Acquisitions;
- Be involved in the ongoing management of investments;
- Accountable for preparing and writing investment papers and reports submitted to investment committee;
- Financial / cash flow analysis on targeted property acquisitions, including returns analysis, sensitivity analysis and pre and post-tax analysis;
- Run multiple scenarios and multiple projects concurrently;
- Obtain, review, track progress of due diligence reports, including environmental, structural, title/survey;
- Obtain all required management approvals for transactions, including preparation of investment committee reports and presentations;
- Prepare closing documentation and filing;
- Assist in preleasing and marketing strategies;
- Liaise and manage all associated third parties - lawyers, agents etc.
- Lead all negotiations on behalf of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years of experience in Investments, Development or Agency Acquisitions role;
- Strong financial acumen;
- Bachelor's degree necessary.
- A strong understanding of either Residential or Retail real estate in the Australian market;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Have the ability to work in a team environment and on your own;
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Lead all acquisitions for the business
- Must have a strong exposure to the acquisitions side of property developments