You are here
Agile Business Analyst Software Logistics
- Logistic Software Supplier Company
- Permanent Contract
About Our Client
A small software provider company are expanding both nationally and internationally. Having grown there brand over the past 20 years, with the move across Asia now approaching there really couldn't be a more exciting time to join this company.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- To establish and set up the Business Analyst role within the Project remit.
- Coach product managers on new products
- Deliver all required training needs and facilitate workshops to assist with this
- Manage a number of software delivery projects at any one time.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Work to a strictly Agile Methodology
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Strong personality with the ability to manage key relationships
- Sound technical understanding including Microsoft and web based systems
- Effective time manager to be able to work to tight project deadlines
- Experienced in practicing or implementing Agile Methodology
What's on Offer
- Potential to travel internationally
- Great Benefits
- Fantastic career progression