You are here
Agile Project Manager
- Permanent position
- Long term growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading Online Media & Publishing businesses currently embarking on an exciting journey in transforming and growing their in-house digital capabilities. They are now seeking to hire an experienced agile project manager to join their team and lead key digital projects.
The main duties of this position will include:
- Lead and deliver key projects according to agile principles;
- Maintain schedules, monitor and review project progress, scheduling and costing throughout the life cycle of the project to ensure they are delivered on time and in budget;
- Communicate with all levels of the organisation in relation to the project;
- Communicate daily with team leaders and project resources to track the progress of the project;
- Provide weekly reports to the leadership team;
- Support and assist team members on agile concepts.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years previous experience of agile project management delivering digital projects;
- Tertiary qualification in Arts/Commerce;
- Excellent communications skills both spoken and written;
- Ability to present well in order to get complex concepts across to others;
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels including Executive and Board.
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation;
- Easily accessible location;
- Dynamic and varied role.