You are here
- CBD Location
- February Start Date - 6 month contract
About Our Client
- Demonstrated experience with the design, development and integration of call centre telephony platforms, Salesforce/CRM and Payments Services Platforms.
- Takes leadership in developing their application architecture in close collaboration with the Director
- Lead the development and execution of the enterprise application strategy and align to the systems integration design and build of solutions
- Develop enterprise application models based on business needs and sourced from disparate systems
- Define the project scope, architecture and estimate the level of effort required to complete projects relating to enterprise applications.
- Participate, leading when required, in Project Team meetings
- Provide direction to project teams on how to respond to Business requirements and the organisation's Enterprise architecture.
- Ensuring all services delivered by them comply with the Business and Enterprise architecture.
- Provide guidance on how the organisation should respond to ensure the Business vision and objectives remain achievable.
- Design and build system integration solutions and or Business applications that meet target Business needs.
- Review project documentation as requested to ensure it meets standards, principles and guidelines.
- Conduct deep dive reviews of Business units for the purpose of developing the application architecture.
- Partner with Technology Enterprise and Solution Architects in the construction and management of the Enterprise Architecture, principles, policies and frameworks that supports the Business plan.
- Stay current about Business Architecture tools, trends and methods, so as to continually improve the performance.
Primary purpose of this role is to:
- Define application architecture and champion the development and maintenance of business capabilities within the enterprise - keeping in line with agency vision and contributing to business strategy.
- Assist with current programs of work as well work with partner agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Force.com, Workflows, Integration technologies (e.g. Jitterbit, Mulesoft ESB), SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc), and Database technologies (No SQL, MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
- (Desirable) Experience in enterprise voice platform integration
- (Desirable) Enterprise identity capability
- (Desirable) Enterprise Business process management (BPM)
- Experience in selective use of cloud services for application services
- Relevant degree related to technology or technology Architecture
- Extensive experience and senior technical expertise in the field of enterprise Architecture with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a small team and offering consulting style support to other Business units.
- Significant experience in a project management with a focus on delivery and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills, planning and organising skills.
- Good commercial acumen.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity for a skilled application architect to work collaboratively within the architecture arm of a large Government agency - for an initial 6 month period.