You are here
Application Development Manager
- Must have previous experience leading a team of Developers
- Salesforce experience is highly desired
About Our Client
My client, a large and leading organisation based in the Sydney CBD are now looking for an Application Development Manager to join their expanding team.
The role will involve;
- Managing projects from beginning to end in a timely and concise manner. This will involve strong project management skills whilst engaging proactively with the various stakeholders in the business.
- Assessing the current environment and proposing new, more efficient ways of technical processes which will deliver difficult projects quicker and smoother.
- Understand the flow of information/data through the business and related systems
- Manage and assist a small collaborative team to ensure project management, systems architecture, business analysis, and third-tier support
- Communication skills are essential and therefore must have the ability to explain technical terminology clearly and articulate to a non technical audience.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have;
- Proven experience in a similar position, driving a team of developers across numerous projects
- Agile / scrum experience
- Proven ability to influence across broad teams and business areas along with strong negotiation skills.
- Exposure to a Salesforce environment is highly desirable
- System integration and previous experience on mobile development also required.
What's on Offer
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in the Sydney CBD in a fast moving environment with an excellent organisation.