You are here
This position is now filled
Application Product Manager
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Prior experience in a similar capacity with application evolution
About Our Client
My client, are a growing business based in the Sydney CBD. The successful applicant will have prior experience in a similar role.
The role will involve;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Meaning you will ideally stay updated with new Microsoft Dynamics features through market research / user groups
- Heavy involvement with product strategy and assisting with the road map when liaising with both internal and external parties.
- Analyse, scope, define and document additional features and requirements when necessary.
- Manage implementations and testing of patches/upgrades
- Review of new functionalities and bug fixes.
The Successful Applicant
Essential knowledge and skills;
- Prior experience with complex, multi-system business processes, preferably with Marketing and Sales, system integration's etc
- Strong communication skills with all levels of stakeholders, including active listening and persuasive writing
- Maintain training material whilst also keeping all the information accurate and up to date.
- Must have previous experience in a similar capacity with responsibilities for application evolution
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM functionality
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career within a growing organisation based in the Sydney CBD. This will be a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.