You are here
Application Support Analyst - Permanent Opportunity
- Business Application Support
- Pymble location
About Our Client
An industry leader for over 50 years operating across Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific.
- This role is a predominately a support role for the ERP system and all training to be provided.
- Other applications will be supported by this role, but added after about 3 months in the role.
- Rostered working hours between 7am - 3pm or 9am - 5pm.
- International travel (Asia) and domestic with stays 3 - 5 days (around 20 - 25%).
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1+ years' experience working in a similar IT Support role
- At least 1+ years' experience in supporting ERP
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook and Excel
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Work autonomously as part of a Trans-Tasman team
- Accounting skills (A/R, A/P, Stock Control)
- Experience working with an IT Helpdesk ticketing system (understanding of SLA's and KPI's)
- Experience with ITIL and/or ITSM framework and processes
- Experience with individual and/or group training
- Time management and prioritisation skills
Please note only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
What's on Offer
- Local and international industry leader
- Pymble location with on site parking
- Excellent training provided