You are here
- 15 month FTC
- Application Support
About Our Client
Our client is a well known not for profit organisation with offices based in West Perth.
The Application Support Officer will be reposible for the following duties:
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships to understand organisational needs in relation to processing and reporting of information.
- Utilises the organsiations project management framework to implement significant changes to business systems and procedures.
- Participates in system improvement initiatives, including the alignment of corporate IT systems and information structures.
- Continuously improves the business systems by analysing information management processes and provide recommendations to improve their efficiency, accuracy and quality, identifying system problems and implementing improvements and system enhancements as required.
- The development of reporting and analysis via either ad hoc reporting, repeatable imbedded reports or data warehousing and dashboard analysis
- Provides system support and issue management to end users
- Meet or exceed agreed service levels for responding and resolving helpdesk requests for system support.
- Coordinates, tests and implements proposed system upgrades and enhancements of the business systems, to ensure that any system changes operate as intended.
- Identifies and provides training to users in relation to system enhancements.
- Provides support to the organisation by developing, managing and meeting the reporting needs of the organisation.
- Regularly liaises with the vendors in regard to ongoing system support requirements, ensuring optimum capability is obtained from the systems.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have worked as an application support officer in a recent role. Ideally candidates will have had exposure to supporting application within the not for profit industry. Candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to administer, manage and support ERP, HRIS and CRM systems as well as be able to demonstrate exposure to system implementation projects. It will be highly desirable for candidates to be ITIL Certified
What's on Offer
This is a 15 month FTC offering a competitive salary.