You are here
Applications Support Consultant
- Applications Support Consultant
- Global Software Solutions Provider
About Our Client
A leading provider of software and consultancy to top tier professional services firms, including law firms, corporate legal departments of some of the world's largest businesses and major retail Banks and Financial institutions.
You will be responsible for providing applications support for a range of in-house software in addition to enterprise solutions including iManage product suite.
This role requires a strong understanding of client server architecture, in addition to an understanding of the underlying concepts of relational databases, Windows Server & Microsoft Exchange.
In order to be successful within this role, you will be a fast learner with a desire to learn & apply technical skills including identifying & testing for application bugs, creating SQL queries & ensuring the correct configuration of a variety of IT systems. You will have a strong customer focus & high level technical skills as you will be dealing with IT management and Helpdesk staff predominantly from within the Professional Services Industry (Accounting, Legal etc.).
- To provide technical product knowledge and support to clients.
- Have a good grounding in all support products. Be able to talk with knowledge and confidence to clients about products and how they have been implemented at their site.
- Follow troubleshooting methodologies, providing feedback to internal resources where necessary.
- To work closely with the 1st Line Support group to ensure swift escalation of client issues where appropriate.
- Research and identify resolutions to clients technical problems.
- Perform and complete system health reports as per departmental guidelines.
- Provide server side support across exchange and SQL.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work under pressure and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner - ability to liaise with customers at varying levels
- Good at troubleshooting
- Self motivated with a willingness to learn and develop
- MS SQL & TSQL
- Understanding of an enterprise application (Client and server side)
- Proven experience of Windows operating systems (Server and client)
- Good experience in MS Office integrations (especially Outlook)
- Document Management systems
- Experience supporting iManage
- MS Exchange experience
- This is a shift based position (8.5 hour shift with 1 hour for lunch).
- Some weekend work may be required.
- Participation in the out of hours on call service is required.
- Client site visits.
What's on Offer
- Sydney CBD location
- Competitive salary