You are here
- Business Applications Support
- CBD Location
About Our Client
My client is a local government organisation.
You must have hands on experience in production support and supporting a large portfolio of applications to be considered for this role. The main functions of the role are to;
- Deploy and configure Business Applications to Development and Test environments as required.
- Coordinate the availability of accurate test environments.
- Provide documentation and handover to BAU teams.
- Provide backfill for Business Systems BAU support personnel.
- Work on BAU initiatives when time and capacity permits.
- Follow up with problems and issues to arrive at satisfactory resolution. Ensure that issues and resultant solutions are documented.
- Other tasks may be required from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience in implementing, testing and maintaining Business Applications and system environments
- Ability to manage the implementation of changes to application software and system environments according to established processes with minimal disruption to systems availability
- Ability to follow instructions and work to a schedule
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation and good manners
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience working with, or exposure to Local Government Business Systems would be an advantage.
- Experience managing SQL Server databases would be desirable.
What's on Offer
- 6 month contract
- CBD location