You are here
- Experienced Application Support Officer
- 4 month contract with a view of extension
About Our Client
My client is an Australian Owned Company and is recognised as a market leader. Opportunity to join an ever grown Support team.
The duties and responsibilities for this role are as below:
- Provide quality first point of contact for application users for ICT incidents and requests.
- Use a range of high level communication and customer service skills to deal with and provide support to end users via the telephone or processing online requests.
- Monitor and maintain a range of job request queues to ensure incidents and requests are handled according to priority and in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- An understanding of SQL server databases.
- Ability to build, install and configure IIS websites.
- Understanding of software development.
- Knowledge of accounting or finance system
- Well developed communication techniques via a range of media to build and maintain effective relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
My client is offering an initial 4 month contract with a view of extension and potentially going permanent