You are here
- Work for a large international retailer
- Competitve Remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a large international retailer with over 30 years industry experience.
- Lead, coordinate and collaborate with the regional IT Team on corporate application projects implementation and new systems roll-out. Work closely with key business leaders to ensure local business requirements and needs are met and executed with excellence.
- Provide consultation to business management and understand the business requirements and priorities for delivery of system solutions to support business growth in alignment with global IT objectives, standards and policies.
- Provide functional analysis of business requirements and take part in the continuous improvement process and project assignments. Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Provide 1st line application support, in collaboration and coordination with business organisations, regional and global IT application teams.
- Perform application testing, system setup, user training and system upgrade according to business requirements and priorities.
- Provide ad-hoc workarounds or structural corrections proposal to business teams on functions and features issues or deficiencies until permanent solutions are realised.
- Write and maintain documentation of procedures, user test cases, user manuals and troubleshooting cases with associated resolutions.
- Coordinate IT, business managers and key users in ensuring seamless business flows and service level targets are met.
- Provide timely and accurate information exchange with business teams, local management and regional IT Team.
- Provide help desk support to retail boutiques.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
Bachelor degree with major in computer science or information technology.
3 years hands-on experience in supporting Microsoft Navision, SAP, retail POS and Cognos BI is a strong advantage.
Retail industry experience and ideally have experience with strong participation at regional applications project implementation.
Strong skills in Microsoft SQL database for data extraction, verification and troubleshooting.
Basic to Intermediate skills with MS BI Stack (SSIS,SSRS,SSAS).
Knowledge of CRM System(Experience working with customer data) will be an advantage.
Good interpersonal skills, analytical, accountable and sensitive to business priorities.
Business focus, and understanding of business processes and flows.
Strong sense of responsibility, proactive and flexible.
Ability to communicate in a clear, simple and effective manner.
Previous help desk/support experience within the retail sector would be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Temporary role opportunity with a large international retailer
- Competitive remuneration