You are here
Are you a Sales professional relocating to London?
Relocating to the UK in the next few months? Get in touch!
Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
About Our Client
PageGroup has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Our Sales recruitment team in London can assist with Sales professionals who have experience in global companies and are looking for their next exciting opportunity in the United Kingdom, with fantastic companies. The teams recruit across all industries including FMCG/Consumer, Media, Financial Services, Business Services, IT and Software and they look after the following types of positions:
- Sales Executive
- Business Development Executive/ Manager
- National Account Executive *National Account Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- Sales Director
- Head of Sales
- Commercial Manager
- Telesales Executive
- Membership Sales Executive
The Successful Applicant
- be degree qualified
- have knowledge and a proven track record in a proactive Sales roles
- have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next 3 months
What's on Offer
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.