You are here
Area Kitchen Manager
- Are you a head chef looking for a group opportunity?
- Are you looking for a work life balance?
About Our Client
Our client is a leading-player in the entertainment sector. With a diverse portfolio, they are now looking for an energetic professional with the passion for delivering a high level of product and service to join the team as an Area Kitchen Manager.
Reporting to the Venue Manager and National Operations Manager, you will work autonomously and lead a small team of venue based cooks. This is an entry level role into area management and will see you spending the majority of your time in their city based flagship venue where you will be responsible for food production, execution, compliance and hygiene and safety.
You will also be responsible for training and developing the kitchen staff at other sites taking the lead with any menu changes, new product launches and quality control.
The Successful Applicant
You will already be a Head Chef and possibly have an entertainment/ pub or QSR background combined with experience across casual dining space. There is a significant opportunity for you to take the lead on all food development and innovation across the portfolio.
The desired candidate will have:
- A certificate in commercial cookery or have achieved Junior Sous Chef level as a minimum
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to demonstrate strong understanding of food, hygiene and compliance
- Excellent communication skills, strong written and spoken English
- The ability to lead, train and motivate
What's on Offer
- You will be rewarded with an attractive salary
- Achieve a work life balance
- Multiple site management
- Opportunity to develop your career