You are here
Area Manager - Enviromental Services
- Area Manager - Global leader in Environmental Solutions
- Unique opportunity to join a world leader in environmental solutions
About Our Client
With an ever-increasing demand for effective and efficient waste management solutions across the globe this is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career with an international leader in environmental solutions and water management. Our client is seeking a highly driven and motivated sales professional to drive new business within the civil and corporate markets.
As an Area Manager you will be responsible for sourcing and attaining new business across the commercial and government sectors, namely within the construction market. You will be required to constantly seek new business to continually expand your profile and customer base, as well as maintaining existing client relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the construction business, both civil and commercial.
- Driving revenue through proactive business acquisition.
- Cold Calling
- Identifying needs of clients and offering effective and commercially appropriate solutions.
- Strengthen the organisation's position within the commercial and civil markets.
- Obtaining and exceeding quarterly targets. Achieve and exceed target budgets.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will need proven experience in new business acquisition and solution selling. You must have excellent communications skills, be highly driven and be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
To be considered for this role relevant candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in solution sales within a complex sales environment is beneficial.
- An interest within the environmental industry and a passion to develop the business.
- Proven experience in acquiring new business, preferably within sewerage, waste management or infrastructure networks.
- A bachelor degree in engineering or related experience.
- Proven experience in working with the government sector and a basic understanding of construction technology within water and waste management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Continued training and support.
- A highly competitive salary with an excellent commission structure.
- Career development with a global leader.