You are here
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression and development
- Multi site accountability
About Our Client
Our client is a large player in the QSR industry and a household name for their speciality. With a sizeable franchise group already in place, they are well placed as an ideal training ground for up and coming Area Manager's.
With a strong presence in Sydney, our client is currently seeking Cafe/ Restaurant Managers who are looking at making their first step into an Area Manager role.
Reporting to the State Operations Manager, this hands on role will incorporate all your skills that you have learnt as a Cafe/ Restaurant Manager and utilise them to coach multiple sites to achieve high standards of performance in both guest experience and revenue growth.
Specifically, this role will focus on;
- Training and development of the restaurant based management teams
- Developing the brand image through improved relationships with guests
- Working with Restaurant Managers to drive profitability and revenue growth
- Financial accountability for both P&L and budgeting
This role is ideal for an experienced Restaurant Manager looking at making the step into an Area Management role.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong experience managing high-volume restaurants/cafe with a particular focus to building and developing highly effective teams.
The ideal candidate will also have experience with;
- Financial management experience with P&L accountability and budget management
- Proven experience in management training and development
- Demonstrated experience in developing relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Passion for delivering a high quality experience to each and every guest
You must be passionate about the industry with an upbeat, energetic attitude.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration plus superannuation
- Career growth into your first role as an Area Manager
- Must have reliable car and clean drivers license (car allowance included in package)
- Intensive training program