You are here
- Permanent role within the property industry.
- Analyst position supporting strategic decisions internally.
About Our Client
My client is based around 15 minutes from the Perth CBD area, head office based over East but looking to expand in WA after investing over a billion dollars in projects here.
Previous property and leasing exposure is key for the position, will be reporting to the Commercial Manager here in WA.
The role is provide analysis to drive strategic decisions around the property and investment portfolio here in WA. You will provide financial analysis around budgets, sales, potential acquisitions and disposals within the portfolio. Some of the key tasks are outlined below:
- Preparing management information and reporting the findings to the board
- Supporting all assets with budgets and forecasts continually
- Modelling is a key requirement for this role, must be able to build and maintain cash-flow and valuation models, project feasibilities and scenario analysis
- Working with Joint Venture partners and supporting with information they require
- Project accounting and cost allocation where needed
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders is essential
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified, an accounting practice background is preferred as previously successful in the role.
Ideally you will have property/leasing exposure to mean a smooth transition into the role and modelling is required as a large part of the role.
What's on Offer
The role is based in the corporate office but travel to individual properties will be needed at times to ensure relationships are built. The role is offering a competitive salary and progression internally.