You are here
Asset & Configuration Manager
- Asset & Configuration Manager
- Government Organisation
About Our Client
Government organisation based in Parramatta
- Maintaining accuracy of asset and configuration information across disparate systems, driving standardisation and process improvement.
Creation and maintenance of a configuration management database across multiple Service Delivery teams within the diverse and complex shared services environment.
Delivering technical best practice levels of core Information Technology Infrastructure Library standards including classification and cataloguing of configuration items (CIs)
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience in management of information technology assets and configuration items.
- Strong practical ITIL/ITSM skill set with experience with successful implementation of asset and configuration projects.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating the identification, cataloguing and maintenance of assets across a federated or multi-sourced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience in managing audit processes.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and apply reasoning.
- Ability to operate within the values of impartiality; integrity; trust; service; accountability and safety.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience.
What's on Offer
Initial 6 month contract with the opportunity of extension