You are here
- Immediate Start
- Potential for progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organisation with a full project pipeline for 2015/2016, they are looking to employ an Asset Officer to compliment their existing team in a key role.
The role requires active stakeholder liaison from an asset management planning and strategic perspective.
Some of the key duties include:
- Reviewing and updating asset management plans
- Assessment and coordination of potential development projects
- Assist in development of plans and specifications
- Responsibility for providing a safe working environment
- Ensure sound and effective sustainable principles are employed in the maintenance and upgrade of existing buildings
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have
- A recognised qualification in a relevant discipline
- Sound negotiation skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Sound understanding and background in asset management and development and application of asset management plans
- Ability to analyse construction and maintenance issues and offer solutions
- Understanding of risk management
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a very fast-paced environment and develop your career. There is a very attractive remuneration package on offer and a supportive team network.