You are here
- A London Stock Exchange listed company
- Opportunity for strong career progression and development
About Our Client
This organisation is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and is a constituent of the FTSE 200 index. A global leader employing more than 5,000 staff across more than 30 countries. This organisation prides themselves on recruiting talented accountants and integrating them within their high performing and professional finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a business in a growing market which has seen year-on-year growth in both revenue and profit.
This is a broad and varied position which will provide a strong platform for your future career development. You will partner with the Finance Manager as a key support in delivering monthly financial reporting and you will assist in the preparation and completion of half yearly and annual statutory accounts. You will also be involved in partnering with key commercial decisions with analysis and commentary of the company's performance and progression towards key objectives. In addition you will also be a key point of contact for a range of internal stakeholders.
The business is looking for a person to deliver above and beyond financial reporting requirements of the business. You will be encouraged to suggest and implement process improvements and you will be heavily involved across internal controls and compliance, as well as coordinating with a number of internal stakeholders on a national level.
This role would suit a candidate seeking the next step in their career and an opportunity to continue to develop above and beyond this role in the medium term.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you will be a recent CPA or CA qualified or part qualified and now seeking to make a move to further progress your career
- You will have previous experience working within a large commercial business
- Previous work experience in a chartered accounting firm, Big 4 or Mid Tier; partnering with medium to large clients will be highly regarded
- You will have demonstrated a strong academic performance; ideally you will have received a credit average or higher from a reputable university
- You will be highly motivated and ambitious in your approach to your work and your career
What's on Offer
- Large international organisation
- Market leading training and development
- Excellent team culture and the business promotes regular participation in company organised social events, fitness activities and community work
- Close to major transport links and accessible by train
- $50,000 - $60,000 plus Superannuation