You are here
- Immediate Start
- 3-6 month contract which can lead to a permanent role
About Our Client
Our client are a well respected organisation with their head office based in WA. Due to expansion, they are seeking an Assistant Accountant to work closely with the Group Accountant and Finance Manager.
Reporting directly into the Group Accountant. This role will support the day to day processes within the busy accounting team.
Duties will include but are not limited too:
- Month end processing including, journals, accruals, prepayments
- Responsible for month end revenue allocation
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
- BAS and FBT
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be CPA or CA qualified or working toward an accounting qualification. You must have experience working as an Assistant Accountant with a well round financial accounting background. Experience using Technology One/Finance One would be highly advantageous. You must be able to start immediately and commit for at least 3 months.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Busy role
- $30 -$35 per hour
- Work for a great organisation
- Could lead a permanentrole